Q. There is no sound during the lesson. What do I do?
For a smooth lesson experience, please prepare a laptop with a built-in camera and mic.
If you don't have a laptop with a built-in camera and mic, please connect your camera and microphone to your PC.
Please test your devices depending on what you use for the audio.
1. Once you enter the Zoom classroom, click on [Join With Computer Audio].
2. Click on the mic icon in the bottom left corner of the window. If the mic catches the sound, there will be a green mark on the mic icon. If your mic doesn’t catch any noise, click on [Test Speaker & Microphone].
3. Select the mic and speaker you are using in Zoom. If you don’t hear a sound, select ‘No’ and the system will automatically test out different speaker and mic settings.
Please check to make sure your mic and speakers are turned on like they are in the picture. This is what it looks like when the mic and speakers are turned on.
1. Before you enter the zoom classroom click on [Meetings] in Settings.
2. Turn on [Auto-Connect to Audio] and turn off [Always Mute My Microphone].
3. Once you enter the Zoom classroom, check the bottom left corner of the screen to make sure the mic is not muted and the speaker is on.