If you haven't received the verification code, please check the following:
- Verify that the country code and mobile number you entered are correct.
- In some countries or regions, it may take some time for the verification code to arrive due to the circumstances of the mobile service provider.
- Make sure that your mobile phone's network/communication status is stable.
- If the mobile number has already been registered, verification may not be possible. In this case, please contact our help center for assistance.
- Check if international SMS blocking is enabled. Allow the reception of international SMS in your mobile phone settings and try again.
Even if you haven't set up spam blocking on your mobile phone, the service provider may automatically block certain messages. Please contact your service provider to ensure that the verification code messages are being received correctly.
- If you attempt to verify multiple times within a short period, the sending of verification codes may be temporarily restricted. Please try again after 24 hours.
- If you have checked the above and still cannot receive the verification code, please submit an error report through the 1:1 inquiry. We will assist you in resolving the issue as quickly as possible.