Yalli tutors! Have you verified your email, entered the nickname (Name), and selected the time zone? 😀
Now we are going to create a tutor profile. With the guide below, you should create a unique and professional profile!
Let's move to My teaching → Tutor profile.
Please make sure you don't skip any required fields!
If you don't fill out all the required fields, you won't be allowed to open sessions.
① Personal information (Required)
This is a must for using YalliYalli services
- Name - will be linked with My page.
- Nationality - select your nationality. A corresponding flag will be displayed next to your profile.
- Time zone - will be linked with My page
② Tutor introduction - Profile (Required)
📌 You can upload up to 3 profile images. The uploaded images will be displayed on your details page. And images will roll when a user places a mouse over them.
• Make sure to use clean and sharp photos.
• Upload portrait photos. Landscape photos may display incorrectly.
• Photos with color background are recommended.
(The wishlist button would be hard to see on white background photos)
📌 Choose photos that show your face well. Your profile may be blocked without a notice if you use images that are difficult to identy who you are such as animation character, nature, and animal photos.
📌 Select photos that show your character and style. It would be nice if the photos portray your professionalism.
📌 These are some examples to increase your bookings. 💟
② Tutor introduction - Hashtags (Required)
📌 You want to input hashtags that display your expertise. type a keyword without #, and then hit enter.
(Examples) #서울대학교졸업 #4주완성TOPIK2 #어학당경력3년 #쌤만믿자!
② Tutor introduction - One sentence intro (Required)
📌 Introduce yourself in one sentence.
(Examples) 💟Sally 튜터 🎓한국어교육학석사🎓 친구같이 편안한 한국어 전문 튜터😄
② Tutor introduction - Your introduction comment (Required)
📌 Introduce yourself in 1~5 sentences. Write your personal interests, teaching style, areas of experties, etc.
- 🔮 대학교 한국어학당 강의 경력 2년 이상
- 🔮 온라인 한국어 강의 경력 3년 이상
- 🎓 한국어 교육학 석사(서울대학교) + 교원자격증 2급 소지자
- 💜 TOPIK 4주 완성! 노하우 가득한 수업 자료 무료 배포!
② Tutor introduction - Upload introduction document (Required)
• Appeal about which areas of teach you have experienced with.
• Share your experience in teach Korean.
• Show off certificates, licenses, and transcript.
• Emphasize in language you can teach Korean.
• Tell your work experience. If you had worked for Korean companies, you would be popular among those who are preparing to get a job.
• Must be a PDF file.
② Tutor introduction - introduction video
📌 • If you have a good introduction video, you may attract more tutees.
• MOV & MP4 files with the maximum 300MB
③ Education, certificate - TOPIK level (Required)
📌 • Check your TOPIK level
• If you don't have a TOPIK level, please check [없음].
③ Education, certificate - TOPIK certificate (Optional)
📌 • If you have a TOPIK level, upload your TOPIK Score Report in PDF or image file.
③ Education, certificate - License, certificate (Optional)
📌 • Tutees see how experienced you are in teaching through your certificate and license.
• Examples of license or certificate: Any kinds of teaching license, Certificate of foreign language tests
• If you want to emphasize your expertise in teaching Korean, please upload your Certificate of Korean Language Teacher.
③ Education, certificate - Education, major (Optional)
📌 • If you open your education background with your major, it gives more credibility to tutees.
• A student ID may be replaced for the certificate of registration.
④ Session Introduction - Language (Required)
📌 • Select the primary language for your sessions.
④ Session introduction - Specialty (Required)
📌 • You can choose up to 3 speciality areas.
• Choose in order that you are strong.
④ Session introduction - Curriculum (Required)
📌 • Write what your tutee would learn in 30 minutes or 1 hour during your session. (More than one subject would be nice)
• In a real session, you will need to teach what your tutee requests.
• Please clearly state an appropriate tutee's level for each subject.
(Example) “Free talking Class for advance level students”
❌ Word (docx), PPT, 한글(hwp),txt files are not allowed to upload
😵 If false information is found, your profile will be closed and all booked sessions will be canceled. You will be responsible for all damages.