📌 For a smooth tutoring experience, we recommend using a desktop computer or a laptop.
📌 If you use Safari on iPhone, iPad, or MacBook, you can’t enter the Zoom when the Pop-up blocker is turned on.
🚨 How to disable the pop-up blocker
Follow the steps below to turn off the [Pop-up Blocker] and then try to enter your session.
- Tap the Settings app.
- Go into Settings, scroll down, tap “Safari” then find “Block Pop-ups” in the “General” sections, and turn it off. When it is disabled, the toggle switch should be in gray.
- Open yalliyalli.com using Safari
- In the [Preference] from the Safari menu, select  Websites
- If you click  Pop-up Windows, you should see yalliyalli.com.
- Select yalliyalli.com from the list , and change it to ‘Allow’.
👉 To learn more about enabling pop-ups, click the link below.